Our vision for Orchard Surgery:
“To be as effective and efficient as possible in terms of the healthcare we provide and the business we run. We wish to remain focused on providing excellent primary care services for our patients and we will encourage and reflect on their feedback. We wish to build upon our already excellent practice team working relationships and levels of mutual support.”
The reason we are here: Striving to provide our patients with high quality primary care and involving them in the decisions we make. Our core values that are shared amongst the partners and staff:
- Openness and Respect
- Professionalism and Team work
- Listen and learn
- Participation and involvement
- Local and personalised
We aim to:
- Put our patients at the heart of all practice developments and services.
- To provide our patients courtesy and respect at all times irrespective of ethnic origin, religious belief, personal attributes or the nature of the health problem.
- To work in partnership with other agencies to tackle the causes of, as well as provide the treatment for ill health and where appropriate involve other professionals in delivering a local personalised care for our patients, when they require it.
- Ensure that all clinical and non-clinical members of the team commit to undertake continuous professional development to ensure that their knowledge skills and ability remain up-to-date and meet the demands of their role.
- We will develop a workforce that feels valued, motivated and inspired with high morale. This will be achieved through: involvement, engagement, empowerment and accountability. We will also continually develop our workforce at all levels.
- To take care of our staff offering them support to do their jobs and have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse.
- We are committed to enhancing the care for our patients
- Openness and respect for our patients and staff in everything we do.
- Treat everyone as an individual.
- Undertake regular audit and appraisal of all clinical and non-clinical practises that we do, ensuring we continue to provide a high standard of care for our patient.